Download GO SMS Find My Droid plug-in apk free


GO SMS Find My Droid plug-in


GO SMS Find My Droid,plug-in,download,free,apk,android,application,droid,apps,app
Find My Droid(Anti Theft) plugin for GO SMS professional
GO SMS Message realize My Droid plugin will assist you realize your lost phone by locating it.You can additionally lock the phone,erase data,ring to alarm by sending commands via your security phone variety.


Even if the SIM card is modified,it will additionally send a message to your security phone variety to allow you to apprehend the replaced variety.PS:This could be a paid plug-in.
Main functions:
- find my phone
- Lock the phone
- Erase knowledge
- Sim card notification
- Ring to alarm

GO SMS Find My Droid,plug-in,download,free,apk,android,application,droid,apps,appHow to download and install the realize My Droid plug-in?
- Click the realize Droid icon within the GO SMS Application Center and follow the information to download and install.

** Tips **

- Please set a secure variety before use;
- realize My Droid runs with GO SMS professional v4.51 version or on top of, if you haven't put in or the version is simply too previous, we recommend you to dowload or update your GO SMS professional main program.


GO SMS Find My Droid,plug-in,download,free,apk,android,application,droid,apps,app


GO SMS Find My Droid,plug-in,download,free,apk,android,application,droid,apps,app

You have read this article GO SMS Find My Droid plug-in with the title Download GO SMS Find My Droid plug-in apk free. You can bookmark this page URL http://fourwilkies.blogspot.com/2012/06/download-go-sms-find-my-droid-plug-in.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Download GO SMS Find My Droid plug-in apk free"

Post a Comment