Download [root] Mobile ODIN Pro APK for Android Free

Mobile ODIN Pro,Pro,unlocked,full,apk,android,free,android apps,app,store,play,market,download

[root] Mobile ODIN Pro


Mobile ODIN - Full firmware flashing straight from the device itself!
Mobile ODIN is that the on-device firmware flasher of alternative. simply throw those firmware files on your (internal or external) SD card, begin Mobile ODIN and flash away.
!!! Your device should be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to envision if your device is supported !!!
If you employ the EverRoot choice, Mobile ODIN can root the firmware whereas you flash it. sorting out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000
- Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000B
- Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000M
- Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9003
Mobile ODIN Pro,Pro,unlocked,full,apk,android,free,android apps,app,store,play,market,download- Rogers Captivate SGH-I896
- AT&T Captivate SGH-I897
- Samsung Galaxy Tab seven" GT-P1000
- Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
- Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100T
- AT&T Galaxy S2 SGH-I777
- Sprint Epic 4G bit SPH-D710
- Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
New in v2.00:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 SHW-M250S
- Samsung Galaxy Note GT-I9220
- Samsung/Google Galaxy Nexus (GSM) Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- Samsung/Google Galaxy Nexus (CDMA/LTE) Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab seven.7" GT-P6800
- Samsung Galaxy Tab seven.7" Wi-Fi GT-P6810
- Samsung Galaxy five GT-I5500
Mobile ODIN Pro,Pro,unlocked,full,apk,android,free,android apps,app,store,play,market,download- Samsung Galaxy five GT-I5500B
- Samsung Galaxy five GT-I5500L
- Samsung Galaxy five GT-I5500T
- Samsung Galaxy five GT-I5500M
- Samsung Galaxy five GT-I5503
- Samsung Galaxy five GT-I5503T
- Samsung Galaxy five GT-I5508
New in v2.10:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab seven.0 and GT-P6200
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 and Wi-Fi GT-P6210
New in v2.36:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 SHW-M250K
- Samsung Galaxy S2 SC-02C
New in v2.40:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100M
- Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
New in v2.45:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 SCH-R760 (US Cellular)
More devices to come!
Flashing with Mobile ODIN doesn't increase your custom kernel flash counter or build the yellow warning triangle seem.

Mobile ODIN Pro,Pro,unlocked,full,apk,android,free,android apps,app,store,play,market,download


You have read this article [root] Mobile ODIN Pro with the title Download [root] Mobile ODIN Pro APK for Android Free. You can bookmark this page URL http://fourwilkies.blogspot.com/2012/07/download-root-mobile-odin-pro-apk-for.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Download [root] Mobile ODIN Pro APK for Android Free"

Post a Comment